Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Slutty Valentines

I know I know.....Weird title for a Valentine's Day Post.

But the other day I discovered the perfect Valentine's dessert via the newsfeed on my Facebook.....who knew Facebook was full of such wonderful culinery delights.

The dessert I found is called Slutty Brownies and trust me when I tell you that they are life changing.

My friend Deb posted the recipe from a blog called The Londoner, and I am officially indebted to her now.

Here's how to make these tiny pieces of heaven.

Line a pan with wax paper.

Grab some ready-made cookie dough (or home made if you feel like you have the time), and press it into the pan.


Add a layer of Oreo Cookies. Yup...you heard me.


The final step is to make brownie batter (I made mine from a box....or homemade) and pour it over the cookie dough and the oreos.


Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

The result?

The BEST brownies you have EVER had.



The cookie base combined with the ooey-gooey middle is perfection. Perfect in every way.

I plan on making this recipe again and again.


And again.

So do youself a favor and make these soon...and please remember to invite me over. I'm sure somebody needs to do quality control taste testing.



Enjoy these. You can thank me later. And go check out The Londoner.

Happy Love Day Everybody!





ADELLE
xxoo

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!! Those look sooooooo good!! I love how they look ooey gooey in the middle. Do you remember the brands of cookie dough and brownie mix that you used?

    ReplyDelete